Open Clinic Hours
- 9:00am to 11am Monday through Friday
- First-Come First-Serve
- Animals in distress will be triaged
In light of the COVID19 Pandemic, Open Clinic hours will remain curbside for the foreseeable future. This decision was made because of the volume of clients who arrive for these services each morning. Our waiting room cannot accommodate 20 people and their pets at one time. In an effort to provide a safe environment for our patients and our clients, we have elected to continue with curbside service during these hours.
What the Morning Looks Like
- Our phones come off Service at 8am
- Between 8am and 9am, the only animals we take into the building are either surgical drops offs or are here for fasted blood work.
- Patients with non-emergent issues here for Open Clinic will not be seen before 9am.
- Your pet will be seen in the order in which you were checked into the hospital.
- During your wait, if you need to leave briefly for any reason, you may do so; however, when you return, please call in to let us know if your parking space has changed. If we come to get your pet and you are not present, we will continue with the next patient.
Most local veterinary hospitals are not taking new clients. Many people in need of veterinary services have been referred to our Open Clinic hours, making them very busy. Because the volume has been so high, we recommend you come early to check in. Once we hit a certain level of cases, or “capacity”, we start to turn people away for the day.